- IT Staff (VAS Manager)
- Green Color
- 1 (Male)
- Age: from 22-32.
- Degree: University graduate or higher.
- Foreign Language: English is a must; Portuguese, Indonesian or Mandarin is advantage.
- Have experience of construction is an advantage.
- Have base knowledge about IT like Hardware Server or software application or Some VAS service of operator (as your Experience)
- Good at calculation, math and logic. Have knowledge about finance is an advantage.
- Have experience to study oversea is an advantage.
- Have good communication skill because communicate with many departments.
- Skills: Server (install OS of Linux, type command in server,…) Computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), able to work by individual and team-working, work under pressure.
- Having personal transport is a plus.
- Fix process error for customer
- Support test new VAS system and test service
- Implement to upgrade flow guideline
- Implement declare and provide system for Business service of VAS
- Implement checklist (close TT on GNOC, fix alarm issue) system daily.
- Implement action recovery system that happen and base on requirement
- Implement test and checklist product when deploy to system
- According with agreement
Please submit your CV to SEPFOPE in Caicoli, Dili, Timor-Leste. * Deadline to apply: Thursday, 30 July, 2019. For more information, please contact to: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. /Website: www.hallo.tl