Note: This position is for Timorese Nationals only.
You will help coordinate and support the execution of the Country Program (CP) HR strategy and operational plans in support of high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You will provide responsive, high quality service to address HR programs, services and operations needs in all or some of the areas of recruitment, staff development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, on boarding/orientation, policies, staff care, and employee administration.
- Provide support to the Senior Operations Manager in her responsibilities with regard to the overall management of HR programs and services in the CP.
- Help coordinate and support HR processes, activities, and service delivery, to ensure they meet latest agency, donor, and local legal requirements and standards and reflect best practices.
- Assess service needs and provide quality process services and advice to support managers in their daily staff management responsibilities.
- Collect and organize input on HR processes and policies and participate in the review and update of various systems, manuals, guidelines, and tools.
- Support professional development needs assessment and help ensure the provision of precise development programs for CRS staff and partners.
- Maintain record keeping through personnel files and/or HRIS that adheres to required CRS, donor, and local law regulations. As needed provide support on analytical reports on HR-related data, metrics and trends to support decision-making, workforce planning and development.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration required. Additional relevant experience and completion of HR certification or courses, may substitute for some education.
- Minimum of three years work experience in HR, preferably with an International or local NGO and good knowledge of HR best practices and standards.
- Experience with and knowledge of employment laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts, and practices. Good understanding of the local labor law.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, HRIS.
- Supervisory experience would be a plus.
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Strong customer service ethic and abilities
- Very good planning, coordinating, and organizing skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Required/Desired Foreign Language
- Intermediate-Level English (written and spoken)
Travel Required (include percentage of required travel, if applicable)
- Travel to Baucau Sub-Office 25-30% of work time, on average.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable qualified female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Sent a cover letter, current CV and professional references by email to TL_HR@global.crs.org or Delivery by hand at CRS Dili Office at Rua Dom Alexio Corte Real, Mandarin, Dili or CRS Baucau Office at Rua Samadigar Buibau, Baucau
Deadline : 12 October 2018 at 5pm the latest
Fontes: Knua Fila Liman Timor-Leste