MAP QUANTITY JOB REQUIREMENT
- Legal Unit Staff – Legal Executive
- Tetun: shall be good in writing
- English: Good (especially in reading and writing)
- Portuguese: Good (especially in reading) – can translate from Portuguese into English.
- Office skills
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint: good
- Education background:
- Major: International Laws, International relationship
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience: At least 1 years of experience in the same field of work
- Arrange, manage the legal document of the company, follow up with the validity of the legal document of the company (license, authorization, business registration…),
- Corporate with government institutions about company authorizations, licenses….to apply, extend validity, renew.
- Follow up with all the cases related to the legal issues of the company: claims, lawsuit, disputes in labor relationship, commercial relationship, …
- Update the new Law of the Government, research the Decree Law, order, instruction, constitution of the Government upon request from manager. Research the process or procedure of the Government related to the business operation of the company.
- Translate the Law document from Portuguese or Tetun into English
- Join in the litigious and suing in the court, prepare all the evident related to any lawsuit, petition….
- Report to BOD frequently about any risk of the company according to the legal issues.
- Review contract between the company with partners, customers, provider.
- Can be a former staff of Government agencies such as: SERVE, SEFOPE, other ministries, Embassy or other international companies
- Salary & Lucrative Income
Please submit your CV to SEPFOPE Office in Caicoli * Deadline to apply: Monday, 05th, August, 2019.
For more information, please contact to: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. /Website: www.hallo.tl Hallo.tl